Saturday, January 10, 2009

Neverending Hope For My Dreams

Lately I have been wondering what my hopes and dreams are and I have finally come up with a list:
  • I want to be an LAPD Police Officer I want to be a sergent or a detective when I retire after 20-30 years of service. I would like to be part of Narcotics, Gang Unit, K-9, or SWAT either one would be fine but its a lot of work but I can do it I know I can.
  • I would like to become either a public speaker or teacher of law enforcement or pursue my voice over career or something like that.
  • I want my friends of "The New Group" aka the Fab Seven (Jake, Chris, Bryan, Sarah, Renee, Marisa, and Me) to stay together for a while and I would like things to work out for everyone in this group.
  • I want to get back in shape I wanna have a full on athletic body for the first time in my life I wanna lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 30 pounds of muscle so its gonna be a tough road ahead but it can happen.
  • I wanna finish my AA in Liberal Arts by next year.
  • I wanna get a more economical car (Scion XB, Nissan Versa, or Mini Cooper).
  • I want to get a new laptop .
  • I wanna show my parents that I am a responcible person and that they should not baby me so much and let me live my life the way I want to.
  • I don't want the person that I like to forget about me while she is out of state and when she comes back I would like to try and start dating and create a relationship with this person because we have so much in common and we understand eachother and I cant find a single flaw about this person at all.
  • I want to be married by the age of 26-28 and have kids by 30-33 i would like to have either 2 to 3 kids and have a nice house by then to have my family to live in.

Lets hope that at least half of these Hopes and Dreams of mine come true and that it will give my life that much more meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment