Saturday, January 3, 2009

Again.....

This whole week has been a tough one for me. I have worked for almost 7 days straight, me and my parents are fighting, the girl I want to be with is moving away, and now I have to worry about what direction my future is going to head in. As of right now I know that I want to become an LAPD Police Officer but where I want to end up in is undecided. The girl I like has to move back out of the state and about 8 hours and 487 miles away from me. The sad thing is its been a long long time since I have been able to find a girl who I have felt a connection with like this one. She is a little dark and intimidating and I like it cause I myself am a dark person. This girl has really brought happiness into my life recently and I hope that she never forgets about me cause I will never forget about her. We have both wanted to kiss but didn't cause of the pain that it would cause when we said good bye. I just really miss starring into those big beautiful brown eyes that seem to be filled with life. My parents and I are fighting because of all the stress of who I owe money to and such but also because I would like to buy a handgun on my 21st birthday, so I can start training for the shooting coarse of the LAPD Training Academy. I also need to start to push myself more in becoming a better person for me and for others. I also need to get in shape ASAP. There is so much that is going on for me now but all i seem to care about is the thought that I never get to see her again. I hope I get to see her again and one day maybe something might happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment